"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, January 22, 2010

In Lieu of Flowers...

Above, Kelsey Smith.

If you are unable to attend the funeral services for my mom next Thursday, but would like to do something in her memory, please contribute to the Kelsey Smith Foundation in my mom's name (Mary K. Vaquer).

The Greg Smith Family started the foundation following the kidnap and murder of daughter Kelsey, 18, of Overland Park, Kansas. This gained nationwide attention, including my mom's and myself.

The Kelsey Smith Foundation is doing excellent work in educating young women on personal safety.

To make a contribution in my mom's name, go to www.kelseysarmy.org.

No comments:

Search This Blog