"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Memories...

Memories...

This and the next two pictures my mom carried in her wallet. Mom and my grandparents, 1940s.

My dad carried this photo of my mom with him in Korea.

My mom with my grandmother, early-1970s.

Mom, Uncle Ralph, Aunt Rose and Dad at my cousin Annette's wedding reception, 1967. My dad wore "shades" indoors and outdoors during this period.

Mom and our parakeet, 1967. She never did like this picture.

Mom and Dad at home in Hawthorne, 1967.

Huntsville, Alabama space center, 2001.

At Weeping Rock, Zion National Park, 2003.

Amber's high school graduation, 2005.

Alaska Cruise, 2000. With the ship's captain.

Graceland, 2001. Mom was forever the Elvis fan.

At a family gathering.

Christmas in Apple Valley, 2007.

Mom's weight loss just started last summer. There was never a more devoted grandmother to her granddaughter.

At a family party last year with cousin Lydia.

No comments:

Search This Blog