"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A word of thanks...

My family and I would like to thank you for all of the kind thoughts over the passing of my mom. This came as a complete shock to us. My daughter and I have been devastated beyond words.

It has been though your many messages that we have been able to get strength to carry on. There's been so many messages, that it would be very difficult to respond to each.

As you can imagine, much needs to be done. I am the only "kid" in the family, so everything falls to me. Fortunately, my cousins have been a big help to see this ordeal through.

For the first time in days, I got a full night's sleep last night. That was a big help.

Again, my thanks to all of you for the kind messages we received. - A.

1 comment:

August Ragone said...

Armand,
You have my deepest condolences. I wish you and yours the best through this difficult time.

Sincerely,
August

Search This Blog