"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Gorgo" Film Music Medley (Remastered)

A friend sent me the link to this.  It is remastered Gorgo (1960) music.

UPDATE (1/16/13):

I received this email this morning:

Please immediately remove the link to the GORGO youtube video, or I will
take actions against you for aiding and abetting copyright
infringement. I own these recordings and the youtube poster is being
notified of copyright infringement as I type...
I will monitor your site and if I discover other links to my music that
are not legal, I will pursue legal action.

David Schecter
Owner, Monstrous Movie Music
His actions should be directed to YouTube and the person who posted it there.  It is interesting that he is now complaining about the YouTube post as it has been up since September 2, 2012.

Legally, I doubt that posting a link is problematic, but since he claims to be the copyright holder and this isn't really a big deal, I removed the link.  As several photographic sites have posted my photo of actress Phyllis Coates without permission (possibly for profit), I can relate to his concerns.

No comments:

Search This Blog