"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Three-Year Anniversary

Above, my mom, daughter Amber and me at Zion National Park.

It was three years ago today that my mother passed away from total renal failure.

As I saw her virtually every day, as she lived in the same apartment complex as I did, her passing was a life-changer for me and was a shock.

Now, three years later, the shock is gone but her presence is still missed.  Fortunately, we have fond memories to remember, such as our last trip to Zion National Park in Utah in 2003.  While there, she was determined to complete the hike to "Weeping Rock."  At age 70, she did it!

1 comment:

Gary said...

Best wishes. You never get over the loss of family.

Search This Blog