"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 26, 2018

Books and A Winnebago Intent

Above, a 2018 Winnebago Intent at the Flying J. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I finished up loading my bookcase with books, thereby eliminating a total of 10 boxes that contained them.

I discovered that a support part for the bookcase is missing and it sags in the middle. Luckily, I found some wood blocks to put underneath to support it. But, the bottom line is that I will need to get a new bookcase in the not-too-distant future.

After I was done with that, I headed down to the Flying J to pick up my mail. Among the pieces of mail was my new New Mexico driver's license.

When I arrived at the Flying J, I spotted a new Winnebago Intent, the new entry-level Class A motorhome with the sticker price of $100,000. This is the second one I've spotted since I first walked through one at last year's California RV Show in Pomona. Based on the stickers on it and no plates, I think this one is headed to a dealership somewhere. Frankly, I am not impressed with the front end design.

Oh, well.


No comments:

Search This Blog