"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Productive Day

Today was productive as I went to the New Mexico Motor Vehicle Division in Gallup to get myself a New Mexico driver's license and to get The Beast its New Mexico plate (unlike California, New Mexico only requires one license plate.

Since the process of registering/titling a vehicle in a different state involves a V.I.N. inspection, I will have to return again to register the Mustang. Before I even do that, I have to complete and send to Sacramento a request for a duplicate title. The one I have/had disappeared. I found The Beast's title. Once I receive the duplicate title from Sacramento, I can then register the Mustang in New Mexico.

I was pleasantly surprised on the cost to register vehicles in New Mexico. For one year, the RV registration would be around $108. For two years, the cost is $211. Guess which I did? The two-year one!

In California, the cost to renew The Beast would have been around $300-500. This tells me that I made a good decision in moving here!

So, The Beast is all registered, and I have its new plate, registration and title (they print those on the spot).

Before I went to the Motor Vehicle Division, I waited for the delivery man to bring the office chair I bought yesterday.

Here it is:

Above, the new office chair. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog