"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Repairing Barking Spider Road

Above, this is what I first saw when I noticed the asphalt milling pile. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The late-July and early-August monsoon rains washed a section of the gravel ramp of Barking Spider Road. I decided to wait until the monsoon tapers off before making the needed repairs.

That time has come and I am having the repairs done tomorrow. My gravel supplier, Russell, delivered a load of asphalt milling to Barking Spider Acre this morning and will spread it out tomorrow.

Above, the asphalt milling in front of the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I didn't hear him deliver the milling. It was when I stepped outside to put some trash into the trash container when I noticed the pile.

The asphalt milling, mixed with the gravel, will help keep it from washing into the field during the next deluge.

No comments:

Search This Blog