"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 17, 2022

How To Make An RV Bed Comfortable

Above, my simple bed set-up. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


With all the griping some people with RVs do, my experience is quite the opposite with my Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R.

Yes, the mattress is firm, but I actually sleep better in the motorhome than I do in my bed in the house. I have a mattress pad on the mattress with my TravalSak on top. The TravaSak (the company is no longer in business) is essentially a double sleeping bag with a sheet insert held by Velcro. On top of the TravaSak is a John Wayne blanket. I am quite comfortable with this set-up.

But, as I mentioned, some people aren't comfortable in their RV beds. So, RV Life posted an article on making an RV bed more comfortable.

They begin with:

RVs are quite expensive and even the most high-quality models find ways to save money in the build process. Unfortunately, one area that often takes a hit in the comfort department is the RV bed!

The standard mattresses that come in most RVs are suitable, but not really built for long-lasting comfort. They are sometimes a bit thin and tend to lead to sore backs after you sleep on them for a while.

Getting a good night’s sleep is essential, especially when you plan on traveling quite a bit. So to help make your RV bed a bit more comfortable, check out some of the tips below. Some are quick fixes while others might require more time and money to implement. But when it comes to getting great sleep, it’s best to know what your options are!

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog