"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 31, 2022

A Little Trek To Arizona

Above, inside the humidor of the Tee Pee Trading Post today.

Today, I took a little drive to Lupton, Arizona to the Tee Pee Trading post to pick up a few cigars. They have probably the best selection of cigars in a big humidor in the Four Corners region.

This is the first out-of-state trip for me in 2022.

Lupton is only 40 miles from home with Gallup the half-way point. It is right at the Arizona-New Mexico border.

Following my stop at Tee Pee Trading post, I stopped in Gallup on the way back home to pick up a few groceries. 

It's a good thing I did, a snowstorm is expected in Tuesday night and Wednesday. I have all I need to get me through the storm, should it dump sizable amount of snow.

According to the National Weather Service:

An upper low will produce heavy snow in the southern Rockies. Temperatures will plunge much below normal behind this system.

Since I am in the southern Rockies (or at least the tail end), it is best to be prepared. 

I was talking with the clerk at Tee Pee Trading post and he agreed that this has been a cold winter, even though we've had minimal amounts of snow, with the exception of New Year's day when we got around seven inches. We'll have to wait until Wednesday to see what we get then.

No comments:

Search This Blog