"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

New Mexico "Enchilada Trail" Four Years Later

Above, this evening at Genaro's in Gallup.

Four years ago, about a couple of weeks after I moved to Mexico, I posted about the "New Mexico Enchilada Trail" of restaurants who Only In Your State says have the best enchiladas.

This evening, Larry Lucier and I went to Genaro's in Gallup for dinner. It was one of the restaurants recommended by Only In Your State that first got me to try out. Of course, I had enchiladas.

I was telling Larry about the "Enchilada Trail" during dinner and after getting home, I looked it up and found that I have now been to two of the restaurants listed. The other one was Sadie's of New Mexico in Albuquerque (actually, I've been to two of their restaurants in Albuquerque). 

There is one on the list that I haven't been to but is not too far: Kiva Café in Milan. Milan is right next to Grants and is about 40 miles away. I'll have to give that restaurant a try.

The website seems to have been updated in 2020. 

To see who made the list, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog