"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Readin' Material For Snow Day

Above, readin' material from the mailbox today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since it is supposed to snow tonight (60% chance) and tomorrow (30% chance), it is a good thing that I received some readin' material in the mailbox today.

It'll probably be too cold to be outside tomorrow, so it is just as well I have things to read while holed up indoors.

Above, The Beast back in the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While down at the Flying J to get the mail, I also put some gasoline in The Beast so I don't have to spend as much the next time I use it.

After returning home from the Flying J, I put The Beast inside the GOCO Beast Barn. I will fire up the Jeep sometime this afternoon.

No comments:

Search This Blog