"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, January 28, 2022

Made My Day

Above, the photo Asya put in her original post.

This morning, I received a text from Asya in St. Petersburg, Russia that can only make one's day. 

Apparently, Asya posted a photo of herself in the western-style jacket (she picked it out) I sent her for Christmas on her Instagram page. Well, it received one response that was very sweet (obviously from a lady). 

Since I don't use Instagram, I had to re-type what Asya sent me with names redacted (respecting the privacy of the parties):

I want one! He sent it to you from the US? How sweet!  He's sounds like he's a catch and keeper! 

Asya replied:

Yes, he did!  It felt so touching.. Definitely one of the most attentive and chival gentlemen who I ve ever known. Such gestures makes you believe in men and humanity. 

And, for her, well-deserved, I might add. 

This is a great way to start a Friday morning! We sure can use more of this these days.

No comments:

Search This Blog