"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, June 4, 2022

2nd Booster and Llama

Above, Meeko the llama at Nandoh's today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I had to go into Gallup to get my second Pfizer booster and pick up my prescriptions.

That all went smoothly. But on the way back to Jamestown, I noticed soreness and I felt a little "out of sorts". This was the first time this happened. The soreness in my arm usually comes hours after the vaccnation. 

I did make it back to meet up with Victor at Denny's at the Flying J for coffee.

After coffee, I headed home and noticed that Meeko the llama was in Nandoh's yard. It sent him a text to let him know that Meeko was in his yard again and his gate was open. I am guessing he was out riding his Harley.

Later, I got the Jeep out to fill the gas tank at the Flying J. After my five cent per gallon Good Sam discount, the cost per gallon was lowered to $4..579.

No comments:

Search This Blog