"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 9, 2022

Got Stuff Done

Above, The Beast back in the GOCO Beast Barn after fixing the windshield. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


At 88° outside, I thought it would be a good time to fix the small "star" crack in The Beast's windshield today. A rock or something hit it back in February during a trip to Albuquerque.

While I was in Gallup yesterday, I picked up a windshield repair kit at O'Reilly Auto Parts while friend Larry Lucier was having his physical therapy.

The task wasn't difficult, just time-consuming to complete each step. But the finished result came out quite satisfactory (and so recorded). 

Above, the Lions Club Rodeo advance ticket. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While I had The Beast out of the GOCO Beast Barn, I took it down to the Flying J to get a few gallons of gasoline. I got just enough so that I could start up the generator for some exercise. The price for unleaded regular was $4.759/gallon. With my Good Sam discount, it was lowered to $4.709/gallon. When I got back home, the generator started right up.

Above, Margaritas at the Historic El Rancho Hotel in Gallup.

Also, while I was in Gallup yesterday, I picked up my ticket for next week's Lions Club Rodeo at the Red Rock Park Rodeo Arena. Rodeo season in New Mexico, particularly in the Gallup area, is when it is great to be living here. A week after the Lions Club Rodeo, the Bloomer Trailers Best of the Best Rodeo will be held at the same venue.

As per our usual routine, we had dinner at the El Rancho Hotel. 

No comments:

Search This Blog