"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

A Storm Is Coming

Above, earlier today before the storm clouds started moving in. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Thunderstorm clouds are moving into the area west of Albuquerque where I'm at the Route 66 RV Resort is located.

It is presently around 88° outside. Since we should be getting possible heavy rain, I put away my camp chair and closed up the awning (it is getting windy out). 

I am relaxing with the roof air conditioner on (it needed a workout anyway, I last ran it a few days ago with the generator). 

Jessica is now boarding her flight to Albuquerque. She gave me a call a little while ago.


1 comment:

Farly1975 said...

Savez-vous ce qui se passe quand il y a une grosse tempête ? Tous nos invités partent !

Search This Blog