"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Poll: How Far Did You Go To Buy Your RV?

Above, the sign that greeted me upon my arrival at the dealer. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

How far did you travel to buy your current RV?

That is the topic of a poll in RV Travel

For me, I traveled a little over 100 miles but under 300 miles to find the RV I wanted. None of the Winnebago dealers in the Los Angeles area had what I wanted, but an RV dealer in San Diego did. After negotiating on the price and paying the deposit, I flew down to pick it up. The dealer, La Mesa RV, picked me up at the airport and brought me to the dealership. 

There, we completed the paperwork, payment and insurance and I drove it home.

RV Travel begins their poll with:

Nowadays, it can be hard to find the RV of your dreams (or, maybe in reality, the RV you’ve settled on). Dealer lots are empty and new RVs are accounted for sometimes years in advance. If you find the RV you want, it’s best to snatch it while you can… even if you do have to drive a ways to get it.

Did you buy your current RV locally or travel farther away to get a good deal, or maybe a specific brand and model you really liked?

After you vote in the poll, please comment below and tell us exactly how far you drove (and why and where!) to buy your current RV. If you can remember, that is…

To vote in the poll, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog