"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

20 Minutes In Arizona

Above, the Manuelito Visitor Center, which is five miles from the Arizona border. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After dropping off Larry Lucier off at his physical therapist's, I headed off to Lupton, Arizona (only 16 miles from Gallup) to pick up some stogies at the Tee Pee Trading Post. 

Along the way, I noticed that the Manuelito Visitor Center rest area was finally open after more than two years of being closed. 

Above, outside of the Tee Pee Trading Post.

When I was done with my business at the Tee Pee Trading Post, I headed back to Gallup, but I did stop at the Manuelito Visitor Center to pick up a soft drink. It looked the same as it did before it was closed down.

After buying a Coke, I did get some literature of some of New Mexico's attractions. 

No comments:

Search This Blog