"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Bench Vise

Above, the vise after mounting. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Over the past five years, I could have used a bench vise for working on some small projects. Somehow, I managed to complete them even without one. 

Finally, I decided to buy one and did. It is a small 4.5" Irwin bench vise I picked up last month at Gallup Lumber (an Ace Hardware store). The price and size were right. The only thing I needed to mount it on the garage work table were bolts, nuts and washers. 

I finally got those and mounted the vise yesterday after getting my drill out of the motorhome. 

The vise swivels on its base, so it will make working with it easier. 

No comments:

Search This Blog