"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, June 10, 2023

Where Is D.K.?

Above, D.K. sunning herself. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It has been about five or six days since I last saw D.K. (Dee Kay or Deck Kitty), the daughter of P.K.(Porch Kitty).

Usually, she comes around to eat at my front porch several times a day, but I haven't seen her and the food has been almost untouched, except for when a yellow tiger car (I call Big Guy) and a black cat shows up. I think the black cat was from a litter of D.K.'s of last year.

D.K. is four years old, feral and was from the first litter that P.K. had when I moved here. P.K. disappeared about three years ago. 

I hope she's all right.  

No comments:

Search This Blog