"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 4, 2023

RV Travel Poll: How Far Away Do You Store Your RV?

Above, my RV garage and motorhome. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When I first bought my 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22R motorhome, I was able to store it at my apartment's parking space. I had a double space and was able to park it and my Mustang there.

Since then, I moved to New Mexico and have a two-acre property. I had a garage built to store my motorhome. 

Some people aren't so lucky and have to pay for storage somewhere.

RV Travel has a poll on how far away do people store their RVs.

It begins with:

Are you one of those lucky people who can store your RV on your property when you’re not traveling with it? Or do you store it elsewhere?

If you live in an apartment or condo, there may be no place to keep it on the property. Or perhaps your home HOA (homeowners association) prohibits keeping RVs on your property.

Increasingly, cities are prohibiting the storage of recreational vehicles in front yards or even in a side yard where the RV is visible from the street.

So what about you? How far from where you live do you keep your RV when you’re not using it?

Remember, if you are on a slow internet connection it can take a moment for the poll to load. So stand by.

To read more and answer the poll, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog