"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Gathering Today At Denny's

Above, last year's reunion with Bo (foreground, at left).

The usual Jamestown coffee group met this afternoon at Denny's in the Flying J Travel Center for a reunion with one of our former group members, Bo Woodfill, who moved to Florida a couple of years ago. He used to live across the road from me.

He'll be in New Mexico for a few months at his Lindrith ranch. We had good time chatting and catching up. 

Instead of coffee, we all had chocolate and vanilla milk shakes. That was a nice change of pace, beverage-wise. I am still full from the chocolate shake I had. If I get hungry later, I can always pop in the microwave a pot pie.

Search This Blog