"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 22, 2023

Lunch Bucket Wolf Brand Chili

Above, a lunch bucket Wolf Brand Chili with beans. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The best canned chili I have found are the Wolf Brand Chilis. They have been around for decades. Some come without beans and some with beans and other varieties (mild and spicy hot). Some were shown in the 1975 Roy Rogers movie, Mackintosh and T.J.

Personally, I prefer the Wolf Brand Chili with beans. 

The other day, while I was doing some grocery shopping at Walmart, I found lunch bucket microwavable Wolf Brand Chili with beans. I wasn't aware these were made. I decided to buy a couple of them and try them out.

Earlier today, I tried one and it was just as good a the ones from cans. 

No comments:

Search This Blog