"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Got New Tires

Above, this morning's breakfast burrito. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I set up an appointment at the Gallup Pep Boys for buying and installing two tires for the Mustang along with a wheel alignment.

I just needed two front tires as they were badly worn. The rear ones were okay. I can't complain as they lasted five years.

I got down to Pep Boys just before my appointment time and was told that they could not get to my car until later in the day. They claimed they tried to call me, my phone indicated otherwise. I decided that this wouldn't work for me and so I left. They lost my business.

I then went to a tire dealer that Larry Lucier recommended and they got me in and out within 25 minutes. I have to go back tomorrow or the wheel alignment. 

Above, Grandpa's Grill in Gallup. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since I was in town, I went to Grandpa's Grill for a breakfast burrito after the tires were installed. 

As I had to go back into Gallup tomorrow anyway to pick up a prescription and a case of Alien Amber Ale that I ordered, going back for the alignment was no big deal. 

Oh, yes. The breakfast burrito was great.

No comments:

Search This Blog