"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 20, 2023

Daybreak In Lake Havasu

Above, this morning at daybreak. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After yesterday's 400+ mile drive from New Mexico to Lake Havasu, I was pretty worn out.

It is no wonder why I feel asleep last night as soon as I hit the pillow. I ended up having a good 8-hour sleep. 

Today will be spent running around town with Mitch Geriminsky. Doing what, I don't know. Tomorrow, he plans for some skeet shooting early tomorrow morning with four other friends. I've never done any skeet shooing before. The closest was some trap shooting in Sacramento back in the 1980s. I think it might have been when I was there for a wedding and joining E Clampus Vitus. 

No comments:

Search This Blog