"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 20, 2023

In Lake Havasu

Above, at Crazy Horse Campgrounds at Lake Havasu. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, I drove the 400+ miles to Lake Havasu City, Arizona for Mitch Geriminsky's birthday bash tomorrow.

I checked into the Crazy Horse Campgrounds at the lake. I didn't get a lakeside site this time. I am in a section up the hill from there that has sewer connections.

All went well until after I attached my water hose to the spigot and turned it on. When I turned it on, the whole spigot and pipe shot off and I had a geyser of water hit me. It was like a busted fire hydrant. I contacted the campground's office and they sent a guy out to repair it right away.

At least I can say I enjoyed the waters of Lake Havasu. I dried off pretty fast as it was over 100° outside. 

No comments:

Search This Blog