"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Post-Travel Chores Done

Above, the RV after putting into its garage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday was a day to recuperate after the 420-mile drive home from Lake Havasu, Arizona on Tuesday. 

Besides the fatigue, I had neck and shoulder aches. I still managed to finish unpacking the motorhome, do laundry and get the motorhome inside its barn. Before doing so, even though I emptied the holding tanks at Crazy Horse Campgrounds, I added anti-freeze into the water lines so that any traces of water won't freeze up in the traps and tanks. Temperatures have been going down into the 30s and 20s at night.

More photos from Mitch Geriminsky's birthday party last Saturday were uploaded into my back-up computer from my Canon camera. I was having problems uploading them in my main computer over the weekend. The ones that came out the best were sent to the main computer via email. 


Above, one of the photos from Mitch Geriminsky's birthday party
uploaded to my back-up computer. Photo by Dwight Kuntz.

I had a nice pile of mail waiting or me at the post office, including a purchase of American Silver Eagles. 

I feel a bit better today. I have to get some groceries in Gallup and get a haircut.  

No comments:

Search This Blog