"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Hot-Air Balloons Over Red Rock Park

Above, balloons rising over Red Rock Park near Gallup. Photos by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, I was heading to Gallup to have breakfast at the El Rancho Hotel and do some grocery shopping when I noticed, ten miles ahead, hot air balloons rising from Red Rock Park.

I wasn't aware if there were any balloon festivals or other events. 

As I got closer, I saw that there were about ten balloons in the air or about to be launched. I exited Interstate 40 at the McGaffey exit and proceeded down Historic Route 66. I stopped at roadside pull-out near the park and took a few pictures of the balloons.









No comments:

Search This Blog