"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 13, 2023

The Freeze

Above, a view from the kitchen this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Just as it was forecast, it is below freezing right now outside.

The current temperature in Jamestown, New Mexico is 28°. Freezing is 32°.

It looks like I'll be staying indoors today for the most part. Besides the freezing temperature, it was very windy yesterday and it kicked up pollen and/or dust that got to my allergies. I had the normal allergy-related symptoms: runny nose, scratchy throat and watery eyes. I took some NyQuil before going to bed, so I slept well.

I still have some symptoms, but they have eased considerably. 

Today's high is forecast to be 64°.

No comments:

Search This Blog