"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Winchester 62A .22 Pump Rifle

Above, my grandfather's Winchester 62A. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For the past few months, I was wondering what happened to my grandfather's Winchester 62A .22 S/L/LR pump rifle.

I used it for target practice back in the 1970s and early 1980s before I bought a Ruger 10/22. 

It seems I had it in my gun safe the whole time. My dad had a number of rifles and they ended up in my gun safe after he passed away. One of them was the Winchester. It was in a cloth scabbard and I hadn't looked inside until today.

I checked the serial number and it indicates that the rifle was manufactured in 1947. 

Also checked values of the Winchester 62A with True Gun Value and this is what they say:

 WHAT IS A WINCHESTER 62A RIFLE WORTH?

A WINCHESTER 62A rifle is currently worth an average price of $736.49 new and $660.65 used . The 12 month average price is $736.49 new and $620.15 used.

The new value of a WINCHESTER 62A rifle has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $736.49 . The used value of a WINCHESTER 62A rifle has risen $121.51 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $660.65 .

The demand of new WINCHESTER 62A rifle's has not changed over the past 12 months. The demand of used WINCHESTER 62A rifle's has risen 7 units over the past 12 months.

No comments:

Search This Blog