"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, October 11, 2026

"Burning Mule"


From what I am reading, the 9-chapter of E Clampus Vitus "Burning Mule" clampout near Boron, California is a rousing success. The clampout ends today.

Even if I wasn't getting over the flu, I wasn't planning to attend as it is too far of a drive. Still, I am there in spirit. 

Above, a couple of food lines. Photo by Roger Lund and posted by Jim Cirner.

The last multi-chapter clampout I attended was a few years ago (about three) at Rice Army Airfield in the Mojave Desert of California. That was an enjoyable event.

No comments:

Search This Blog