"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Cattle Invasion On My Street

This evening, I ventured out for the first time since I went to Lil's Diner yesterday. I am still not 100% over the flu I came down with last week. It seems to have settled into my lungs as I can't seem to get enough air and start gasping on occasion. After a few minutes of this, it starts to ease off. I spent all day in the house.

I headed to the Flying J to pick up some bottled water for the coffeemaker and some gasoline for the Jeep. It was $4.49/gallon, but with my Good Sam discount, I paid $4.39/gallon. 

When I headed out to the Flying J, I saw something unusual two doors to the north of my home on the loop. A herd of cattle "invaded" the neighbor's yard. I've seen them at Nandoh's before, but his gate faces Whispering Cedars Road, an easier access route for the cattle. 

As I drove up, I took the following photos: 



No comments:

Search This Blog