"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Dem Governor May Have Restored Voting Rights To Dead Felon


This may or may not be evidence of Democrat voting fraud, but it is still interesting nonetheless.

A dead felon seems to have his voting right restored by Virginia's Democrat governor.

The Daily Caller reported: 

Democratic Virginia Gov. Abigail Spanberger may have restored voting rights to a felon who has been dead for ten years.

Virginia resident Peggie Young claimed the governor’s office had sent her a letter restoring voting rights to a felon named Peter Alan Breton. In the Facebook post, Young described Breton as her “dear BFF,” who passed away in 2016.

“I don’t know what to say about this,” Young wrote in the post. “I received it yesterday, September 29, 2026. My dear BFF, Pete Breton, passed away in 2016. I have his ashes.”

“Is this perhaps how voter fraud begins? I’m so confused.”

To read the full article, go here. 

No comments:

Search This Blog