"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

At The Tsukuba Hotel

Above, Jonathan Bellés, Yoshikazu Ishii and Armand in the lobby of the Tsukuba Hotel in Ueno, Tokyo.

It has been a little over a month since I left Japan. Time sure does fly!

I don't believe that I posted the above photo before. It is of Jonathan Bellés, Yoshikazu Ishii (assistant special effects director of Godzilla Final Wars) and myself at the Tsukuba Hotel lobby in Ueno the night of Bellés's arrival in Japan. I had arrived in Japan a few days before and we met up in the hotel lobby that evening. Bellés had a much easier time getting into Tokyo than I did and arrived that afternoon from Spain.

Bellés was in Japan to conduct interviews and to visit Hiroshima for his documentary, Godzilla and Hiroshima: The Rise of the Kaiju Eiga.

No comments:

Search This Blog