"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, July 22, 2013

1977 Farm Photos

While going through some old photo albums, I came across three from my family's trip to Nebraska in 1977.

It was my first time there (until I go again, it is my only time I've been there) and it was in late winter.

The first two photos was of our then-tenant's John Deere tractor.

Bob, our tenant at the time, was showing me the workings of his tractor.  As I recall, the cab had air conditioning as well as a stereo sound system. It was actually quite comfortable inside.



The photo below is of our farm property. I had posted some photos of the property with some snow on the ground. This one was taken a few days later, after most of it melted away.


No comments:

Search This Blog