"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, July 29, 2013

John Crotty, R.I.P.



Learned some sad news today. A fellow Hawthorne High School alumni, John Crotty, has passed away. John and I had some fun at the Cougartown (the Hawthorne High School alumni website) Feedback forum over the years. We also exchanged some great emails.

John was a police officer with the Los Angeles Police Department and one of the school's "jocks."

A few years ago, I posted about an E Clampus Vitus joke about the San Pedro & Catalina Railroad and it generated this response from John:
Name: John Crotty ~~~~~~~~~~ Wed-Dec 12, 2007, 11:51 am - HHS Time
Message: Wait a minute!!!! There was actually a train that went to Catalina???? In all my days I have never heard of that before Armand's post. I'm being had aren't I? I get it....December Fools!!!!!!!John, you poor gullible bastard ........
His daughter Amanda has posted this tribute video in John's honor.

R.I.P., JC. 

No comments:

Search This Blog