"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Rise of the Attorneys...

Above, the Godzilla statue in Hibiya.  Photo by Armand Vaquer.
Shortly before 4:00 PM today, I received an email from an attorney representing Legendary Entertainment.

In the email, I was requested to remove the screen captures of a video that someone took last Sunday at the Godzilla Encounter exhibit, which was part of the Comic Con in San Diego.  I had posted them on this blog.

I promptly complied with the request as I figured that they were well within their rights as copyright holders of the images to make such a request.  I also anticipated the request to begin with. I never planned to post the leaked video.

After notifying them that I will comply with their request, their response was, "Thanks!"  No muss, no fuss!

About five hours have passed since I received the message and I noticed that there are still many sites that have either the leaked video or image captures of the video posted. Either the website owners have not been contacted or they are ignoring their request.

From here on, all future blog articles on Godzilla will be accompanied with my images or the posters that Legendary Pictures has released.




Search This Blog