"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Jane Adams, R.I.P.

Above, Jane Adams in "The Ghost Wolf" episode of the Adventures of Superman in 1951.

Jane Adams, best known to genre fans as Nina, the hunchbacked lab assistant in Universal's House of Dracula (1945) and as Babette in the 1951 "The Ghost Wolf" episode of the Adventures of Superman, has died.

She passed away May 21 in Bellingham, Washington.

Above, Jane Adams and Glenn Strange in House of Dracula in 1945.

She was born Betty Jane Bierce in San Antonio, Texas on August 7, 1918 (or 1921, depending upon the source).

She also played Vicki Vale in the 1949 serial, Batman and Robin with Robert Lowery as Batman/Bruce Wayne.

1 comment:

Surrounded by Thugs said...

Come on folks this is somebody embedded in my memory since I was a Superman fan in my childhood memories and I will not let her fade away like so many others. God bless you Lois lane, I love you RIP.

Search This Blog