"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 8, 2014

"The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" Facebook Page Re-Formatted



Facebook has been posting messages to me as the "owner" of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan page ever since I started it to try out their new page format.

Up to now, I didn't bother with it as it already looked fine to me. But they posted a message that they will be automatically changing pages to the new format next week. So, I decided to switch over now. Why wait if they are going to do it anyway? Plus, it will give everyone more time to get used to the new format.

After hitting the necessary buttons to complete the changeover, the new formatted page popped up. My verdict? It's okay, but I kind of liked the old format more. Considering how MySpace totally screwed up their whole site to render it practically unrecognizable and useless, this isn't too bad.

To see (and "like") The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan Facebook page, to here.

No comments:

Search This Blog