"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 29, 2014

News On Japan's New Look



On occasion, a website will do a whole make-over and change the look of their sites and pages. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Many times I prefer the old layouts over the new.

The latest website I usually peruse (most of them I subscribe to and receive email notices) that did a complete revamp was News On Japan, a Japanese news website. I primarily read their travel and entertainment pages.

I didn't much care for their old look, but when I went to their website the other night, I was pleasantly surprised over their changeover.

This one works! I like it! It is easy to read, with subject categories that are easy to navigate.

At top of this blog post is a snapshot of their main page. To read News On Japan, go here.



No comments:

Search This Blog