"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Old Photos From 2001 Japan Trip

While going through my photo album from my 2001(and first) trip to Japan, I found some that weren't in my computer.

The first was one taken (obviously) at the Godzilla statue at the Chanter Square in Hibiya:



The next two were taken inside my room at the Hotel Fukudaya ryokan in the Shibuya section of Tokyo. It was handy to stay there as the 2001 Tokyo International Film Festival was held at the Bunkamura in Shibuya.

Above, on the table, are two bottles of California wine (in the blue and purple bags) that I brought for
Shogo Tomiyama and Koichi Kawakita. Unfortunately, they both broke at Becker's Coffee Shop when
I sat them down on the floor a little too hard (clunk!). I ended up bringing them some fine sake instead.

Above, the entry where one would remove their street shoes and put on the special slippers.

The next one was taken on the Toho Studios lot near one of the old sound stages:


No comments:

Search This Blog