"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Vacation Souvenir

During my recent vacation trip to Colorado, I didn't buy too much in the way of souvenirs. Some things that caught my eye were too pricey or I saw nothing that particularly interested me.

However, one item caught my eye while in a shop in Silverton. It was a "Geezer Crossing" sign. The shop had two different sizes and I picked the smaller of the two. We have referred to ourselves in Jamestown as "geezers" (even though most of us are in our mid-60s) and we even got the waitresses at the local Denny's to refer to their 55+ omelet as the "Geezer Omelet".

So, last night I hung the sign in the garage. I did it in such a way that I can always move it if I so desire.


No comments:

Search This Blog