"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Trump In Colorado



This may or may not be an indication on how the November election is going to go, but I noticed something in Colorado yesterday that reminded me of my trip four years ago to Metropolis, Illnois.

At that time, I saw many Trump signs on yards and businesses throughout my trip. I only saw two Hillary Clinton signs, and they were just on street corners.

Yesterday, I saw several Trump signs at businesses on the way to Durango and in Durango itself. I even saw Trump bumper stickers on vehicles (I remarked to Mitch that these people are gutsy). I saw not a single sign for Biden, and Colorado had turned into a liberal state (thanks to the influx of wackos from California, bringing their politics with them).

Hopefully, this is a good omen of things to come.

No comments:

Search This Blog