"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Summer 2020 Now History

Above, the Durango & Silverton train at Highline with the
Animas River 400 feet below. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Yesterday, the autumn equinox arrived and summer this year is now history.

This has to be the wackiest summer I've ever seen with the coronavirus and constant rioting with Democrat city "leaders" sitting on their hands and doing nothing to stop them.

At least I managed to do some traveling. I went to California for my aunt's memorial service, held over from April because of the virus. I went via Amtrak and it was an interesting experience.  I then went to Buhl, Idaho as friend Wellington "Bill" Wilson passed away from complications of leukemia. Then, I went with Mitch Geriminsky for a week's vacation in Colorado.

Around Jamestown, New Mexico, autumn occasionally receives winter snow storms. The nighttime temperatures drop. Sometimes, it seems as if we skip autumn altogether and go directly into winter from summer.

It will be interesting to see how much snowfall we get in the weeks ahead.

No comments:

Search This Blog