"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Honeyville Souvenirs



Above, Honeyville's sign in front. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I was having a discussion about some souvenirs I bought at Honeyville in Durango, Colorado with my "honorary sister". Honeyville is a honey factory north of town and they have a gift store. I took some pictures of them.

I picked up a bottle of their rum and a couple of jars of their jams.

Above, a good rum from Honeyville. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I tried out the rum already with some Coca Cola. It tasted quite good! It was as good, if not better than the rum I bought in Havana last year.

Above, the jams I bought at Honeyville in Durango. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Of the two jams I bought, I tried the bumbleberry jam yesterday. It was very good! The only other place I can recall that has bumbleberry jam is the Bumbleberry Inn just outside of Zion National Park in Springdale, Utah. \

If I get a hankering for some more of these, I can always take a three-hour dr\ive to Durango from home (that's handy).

No comments:

Search This Blog