"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Finally Had Sushi Last Night

Above, Zen Steak & Sushi in Gallup. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Things are inching towards some semblance of normalcy around here.

Last night, I found that Zen Steak & Sushi in Gallup is open for business, so I headed there for dinner. I hadn't had sushi for months (at least since this pandemic started) and I was craving it.

Once I got there, I found I was the only diner there, but that was fine. The preparer told me they survived on take-out orders. I was glad of that since they're the only sushi restaurant in Gallup.

It was great having sushi again (fish is recommended for cardiac patients anyway).

No comments:

Search This Blog