"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

"True Grit" Sign and Paddy Wagon

Last week, when I posted about the locations in Ridgway, Colorado of True Grit (1969), I wanted to include a shot of the painted "Chambers Grocery" wall sign and the paddy wagon from the movie. I couldn't find one (I am fond of "then & now" photos).

So, I took a screenshot from the movie that includes both with John Wayne in it.

Here it is:


Here's the sign (now inside of the True Grit Cafe, which was built around it to preserve it) and the paddy wagon (in the yard of the museum a block away) today:


No comments:

Search This Blog