"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, September 21, 2020

New Issue of American Rifleman...Already?


It has been said that the older one gets, the quicker time seems to fly by.

I just got back from the Flying J to pick up my mail and waiting in my mailbox was the October issue of American Rifleman.

It seems like not too long ago that I posted about the September issue. I checked and it arrived on August 21. It is my guess that time seems to have flown by is because of the trips to Buhl, Idaho and to Colorado.

Well, at least I have something new to read today. 

No comments:

Search This Blog