"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Biden Storm Troopers Coming To Your Door

When I got the Pfizer vaccine (two shots) back in February, it was by my own choice, not by any government order. I did so since I am over 65 and a high risk due to the stents I had to get three years ago in a coronary artery.

I suffered no bad reactions to the vaccine (except of soreness at the sites of the injections).

But this (below) is another matter. What is going to happen? Biden storm troopers are going to knock door-to-door to force people to get vaccinated?

If they do this, they're definitely overstepping their bounds.

No comments:

Search This Blog