"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

The Sport That Still Respects Our Country

Above, rodeos don't start without a flag ceremony. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Normally, I would watch the Olympics, winter and summer games.

Well, this year, thanks to all the woke B.S., I haven't bothered to watch the Olympics in Tokyo, Japan this week. 

Radical leftists have already ruined baseball, so I have decided to cut the sport from my interests. I have never been a fan of the NFL or the NBA. 

There will be 2 or 3 rodeos in Gallup next month for me to enjoy.

So now, the only sport I'll bother with is this:

 


No comments:

Search This Blog